Bboy Step by Step: How To Dance, is a strategic beginner’s guide that will provide you with a complete break dance routine that you can learn in minutes. Learn how to dance on beat and WOW the crowd with your flashy moves and natural flow.
Learn 10 years of proven strategies and secrets from 2x B-Boy World Champion, Jeromeskee.
• Access 15 powerful tutorials
• Experience the revolutionary “Follow Me” style of teaching, where you follow the instructor as if you were in an actual dance class.
• Master impressive combinations for beginners, using 17 different moves.
• Learn 2 “freezing on beat” drills to help connect you with music and develop rhythm
• Understand 4 philosophies of different rhythm styles and approaches
• Leverage 3 warm-up exercises to build your rhythm so you don’t look stiff
• Learn to dance with the music and how to approach freestyling
• Learn all you need to know about music terminology from a professional drummer
• Leverage 3 endurance training exercises
• Learn a complete top rock, footwork, freezes, a power move, and a combination
• Master world-class techniques that build confidence and flow
• Understand how to get over your fear of breakdance ‘flips and tricks’ (flashy moves), no matter how unsuccessful you’ve been in the past
• Master teacher for over 10 years
• 2x world champion – R16 World B-Boy Master 2012 & World B-Boy Championships London 2004
• Featured on Dancing With the Stars, MTV’s MADE, and MTV’S America’s Best Dance Crew
• Affiliated Crews – Legendary Rock Steady Crew & World Champion Massive Monkees
“Jeromeskee combines foundation with high energy and futuristic moves.”
– Mr. Wiggles (Rock Steady Crew/Electric Boogaloos)
“Jeromeskee is an influence to everyone who meets him on and off the dance floor. Not only an amazing teacher, but a mentor to the youth, while representing as one of the top BBoys in the world!”
-Bonita (Beat Freaks/ Rock Steady Crew)
“I admire how Jeromeskee has a format when he teaches. He gives students structure, understanding, and drills for them to work on.”
– Crazy Legs (B-Boy legend & pioneer, Rock Steady Crew)